Monday, July 2, 2007

WHAT!! NO INTERNET?!

I do have a bunch of things I want to post on, but that has been impossible for the last few days since our server had a meltdown of sorts, and we have just gotten our connection back tonight. I have been off the web and e-mail since Thursday of last week.

I have never really felt like I was addicted to the web and to the e-mails, but when it was no longer available to me, I thought I was going to go nuts.

Now I'm back and I will have a few things to talk about in the coming days. Like:
My step nephews new wife's father and I went to high school together.
More about Isiah Washington.
Maybe one more comment about Paris Hilton. (that was it)
State 29 has really got it right on this one.

Just a few things to wet your appetite.
Now, I must go and visit my favorite reads and see what I have missed the last five days.
Later!
Oh, and feel free to comment. I would like to know if there really are people, besides Kurt, reading this. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes there are... - js