Saturday, February 2, 2008

A concern for my hair

So, last week I get a call from a friend of mine I don't hear from alot unless something is going down. She is going to the La James school of cosmotoligy in Iowa City. She asked me if I would be one of her, how should I say it, guina pigs.

I am getting my hair highlighted at 1 on Saturday afternoon. Now, I don't do a lot to my hair. No perms or colors so there shouldn't be a lot of trouble there. The thing is, I think I am like the second person she will be working on. I'm a little nervous, but I am sure it will go well............
I hope.

Oh, I just read that Side Notes took a spill on the ice. Hope your head is feeling better.

Damn it! My spell check isn't working. Please forgive.

1 comment:

Me said...

Are we talking Maddie here?

And I'm fine, just a small concussion. It's basically all better now. But my neck hurts, dammit. You thinking about going to the party tonight?