Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Well, it's a start.

Hello world!!!

After reading blogs for about 3 years now, I decided to stick my neck out and put my words out there in the universe. It has taken me a while to finally sit down and put something down on virtual paper.

The name of my blog kind of tells you what it will be about. Ramblings. I have no specific agenda, subject or platform that I wish to share. Just when something hits me, I'll try and sit down and write. Hopfully improving my writing skills in the process. Oh, and my spelling, which can suck at times.

The people I read the most are: Side Notes, Dweeze, Mathman, Law and Disorder, Space Monkey Leader, Matt, and shockingly State 29. These are all local(mostly) blogs and I know several of the people personally. I may be contributing to Side Notes sometime, if we can get the dang system to let me on the site.

I guess this is enough rambling for the first posting. Hopefully you will hear from me again soon. Later!! ;-)

No comments: